Georgian Spiced Cabbage and Peppers
Dry Adjika is Georgia’s answer to Garam Masala. Warm and fragrant with fennel, red pepper and blue fenugreek. It elevates everyday cabbage into something truly special.
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 red peppers, cut in 1/4” matchsticks
- Cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dry Adjika
- Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Warm oil over medium heat in a 12” skillet. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds until fragrant. Add peppers and cook 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage and cook, turning frequently, until tender and just beginning to brown on edges.
- Season to taste with a splash of cider vinegar, dry Adjika, salt, pepper and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Serve sprinkled with cilantro.